Welcome to the 2017-18 Pack 16 Scouting Season!
- 9/14 – Recruitment and New Member Meeting: This year our recruitment and new member meeting will take place at 6:30pm on Thursday, September 14th at the Livingston Sr. Youth & Leisure Center on Hillside Ave. All boys entering grades 1-5 are welcome to join!
- 9/19 Pack meeting #1/Rocket Launch: – Our Rocket launch from last year has been reschedule to Tuesday 9/19 at 6:00 p.m. This will combine with our first pack meeting of the season. It will take place at St. Philomena’s Field. More detail to follow.
- 9/23-24 – Pack 16 Family Campout: The family campout is scheduled for the afternoon of Saturday, September 23rd-24th at Aquinas Academy/St Philomenas field. Your Den leaders will be requesting a headcount from each familiy as well as a list of volunteers. More details will be discussed at the Pack meeting.
- Membership Dues: If you have not already done so, please be sure to submit your scouts 2017-18 membership payment. Please contact your den leader or our treasurer with any questions: email@example.com
- 9/14 @ 7pm : Recruitment and New Member Meeting
- 9/19 @ 6pm : Pack meeting #1 / Rocket Launch
- 9/23-24 : Camp Out
- 2017 Army West Point Football – October 14, 2017
The leaders, cub scouts and all the families and friends of Pack16 welcome you to our website. We are part of the international brotherhood of Scouting which includes 17 million members in over 134 countries. We are one of the Packs which comprises the Lenape Trail District which is overseen by the Northern New Jersey Council of the Boys Scouts of America.
Our Pack has been in existence in the township of Livingston, New Jersey for more than 60 years. In fact, in 2014, we celebrated our 65th anniversary. We are chartered by the St. Philomena’s Catholic Church of Livingston but the Pack is non-sectarian. The families which make-up our Pack come from different ethnic backgrounds and religious denominations.