Trip Information Sheet
Saturday, January 30, 2016. Mount Peter Ski Facility
Arrive at Mount Peter Ski at 8:30 AM; Depart from Mount Peter Ski at 5 PM
Mount Peter Ski Facility, 40 Ski Lane, Warwick, NY 10990. (845) 986-4940 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide or Arrange for your own transportation to & from Mount Peter.
Full Payment Due: January 20, 2016, hand, mail or deliver to George Pantos or Vincent Krause. NO REFUNDS.
Due by:(date) 1/20/2016
Make checks payable to “BSA TROOP 16”Other Information
Route 280 West to Route 287 North to New York Thruway North to Exit 15A. Left onto Route 17 North to Route 17A West. Follow Signs to Mt. Peter
Special Items to bring:
Ski / Snow Pants/ Waterproof Pants & Jacket, Waterproof Gloves, Hat and your Own Ski / Snowboard Equipement if you own your Equipment. You can bring your own food or purchase from the Snack Bar.
Lift Tickets & Equipment Rental Weekend Group Rates:
- Full Day Adult – Age 12 & up as of 12-1-15 – Lift Ticket $43.00
- Full Day Junior – Age 5-11 – Lift Ticket $36.00
- Full Day Tiny Tot – Age 4 & under w/Adult – Lift Ticket – Free
Skis or Snowboard, Boots & Poles Rental Rates:
- Full Day Adult-Age 12 & Up as of 12-1-15: Ski or Snowboard Rental $25.00
- Full Day Junior-Age 5-11: Ski or Snowboard Rental $20.00
- Full Day Age 4 & Under: Ski Rental $15.00
- Full Day Helmet Rental – All Ages – $12.00
- Free Beginner Lessons at 10:00 AM. 12:00 Noon & 2:00 PM
Please complete the 2016 Mount Peter Equipment Rental Agreement and Helmet Rental Agreement prior to arrival with parents signature. Note: Credit Card & Drivers License required as a security deposit.
Contact :Mr. Vincent Krause at (973) 992-3964,10 Audobon Road, Livingston, NJ 07039 OR George Pantos at (973) 973-533-0384, 10 Edgemere Road, Livingston, NJ 07039
Snow Sports Merit Badge conract Mr. George Pantos
- Read the flyer: https://drive.google.
com/file/d/ 0B9asU9ismxVeelR6TlNrSmRWS0RPc jM3V3hINmhfUHZ3UUpB/view?usp= sharing
- Submit payment by check made out to “Boy Scout Troop 16” to the contacts listed in the flyer
- Complete the EQUIPMENT rental agreement: https://drive.
google.com/file/d/ 0B9asU9ismxVeZ0M4UFFWMEF6b3M4S jZWblB0OUdyYVA0V2V3/view?usp= sharing
- Complete the HELMET rental agreement: https://drive.
google.com/file/d/ 0B9asU9ismxVeUWJzS211c29WRXJqa zM4ZGp2UlBHZHZHZ2Yw/view?usp= sharing