DOCUMENTS AND DOWNLOADS
- Den Leader – Larry Levine | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst. Webelos Den Leader – Chitra Maridi | email@example.com
- Asst. Webelos Den Leader – Bill Nisivocia | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asst. Webelos Den Leader – Micah Best | email@example.com
- Asst. Webelos Den Leader – Glenn Radler | firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBELOS DEN REQUIREMENTS
1. Be an active member of your Webelos den for three months. (Being active means having good attendance, paying your den dues, and working on den projects.)
2. Complete each of the following Webelos required adventures with your den or family:
a. Cast Iron Chef
b. Duty to God and You
c. First Responder
d. Stronger, Faster, Higher
e. Webelos Walkabout
3. Complete two Webelos elective adventures of your den or family’s choosing.
*If your family does not have Internet access at home AND you do not have ready Internet access at school or another public place or via a mobile device, the Cyber Chip portion of this requirement may be waived by your parent or guardian.